Thursday, March 08, 2007

Trade Requests + Latest Updates

Hello everybody!

Thanks for your patience between updates. Here is the latest news:

TRADE REQUESTS ARE ON!
I am in the process of creating a kick-ass figure diorama display that incorporates some of the coolest ideas I can come up with. I want to capture the feeling of the old Mego playsets but with a modern twist. I'm talking mini LCD screens cycling content, LEDs, fiber optics, THE WORKS. Now there are a few pieces that I need to begin kit bashing the project:
  • The Art Asylum Deluxe Star Trek Enterprise figures came with some computer consoles that I am dying to get my hands on. They've been out of circulation for some time, and all I am really looking for are the consoles, bases and chairs that were included with them. If need be however, I can take the whole thing. I am looking for the following sets: Mayweather, Reed, T'Pol & Archer.
  • The next item I am needing is also Trek related. Playmates put out the Star Trek: TNG Bridge Playset around 1994 and I want to score one. The condition doesn't really matter too much as long as the raw panel materials are there. I need it to be as complete as possible.

This could be the opportune time for you to score some custom materials, perhaps even get one of the M3A / B / or C bodies before anyone else! I also have quite an extensive stockpile of Famous Covers figures of all sizes that can go to a loving home! Email me here and let's talk turkey!

Updates!

  • Added some more files to the TTT section!
  • New customs added : Immortus & Spider-Man 2099
  • New classic Mego 1 piece pattern added to the pattern files

Check back soon when I reveal the latest in display stand tech : The Magna-Base!

Later!

Vince

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vince while I can not help out with your trade request I do want to give you some information that may help you. AA never released the Mayweather set. Only two prototypes are known to exist. Also, this site may help you as well. Bunch of cool guys on there that can help you find what you are looking for
http://www.trektoy.com/forum/index.php?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the tutorial in this months Toyfare.

I was wondering if the 1 piece pattern has been posted?

Thank you again

Vince said...

Yes it has! Check the post above with the link.

Thanks again,
Vince